Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is a thick, white cream that smooths gently over very dry, irritated, or sensitive skin to soothe on contact and provide immediate relief.
Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils. This thick, Lavender-scented cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness.
Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used as a preventive measure before bed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. The extra gentle, mild formula—developed specially for your infant’s tender skin—seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture while reducing redness.
* Helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash
* Reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness
* Soothes on contact and provides immediate relief
* Reduces redness
* Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
* Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier to wetness
* Rubs in smoothly and gently
* Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
* Made with 100 percent naturally-derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils
* Made with non-nano zinc oxide approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
* Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
* Vegetarian friendly
* Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
* Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
* Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Allow to dry. Apply cream liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
OTHER INFORMATION: Store at room temperature (68° to 77°F). Cautions: * For external use only.
* When using this product do not get into eyes
* Stop using and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
* Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Size: 57 grams (2 oz) Ingredients:
* Active Ingredient - Zinc Oxide 14% (purpose: skin protectant)
* Inactive Ingredient: coconut oil, beeswax, castor oil, mangifera indica seed butter, sunflower oil, safflower oil, cocoa butter, maranta arundinacea root, avocade oil, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, glyceryl rosinate, kaolin, lavender oil, tocopherol, tamanu oil, vitis vinifera seed, hippophae rhamnoides seed oil, glycertyloleate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, picea mariana leaf oil, helichrysum italicum flower oil, calendula officinalis flower, chamomile, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, plantago major leaf, stellaria media leaf.
KEY INGREDIENTS * Non-nano zinc oxide
* Mango butter
* Murumuru butter
* Lavender essential oil
* German Chamomile essential oil
* Helichrysum essential oil
About Young Living Seedling: * As a parent, you make hundreds of decisions every day about your family’s well-being. We developed this 100 percent naturally-derived, plant-based solution to make it an easy choice when thinking about the littlest, most vulnerable members of your family. This non-greasy formula absorbs smoothly—moisturizing, soothing, and nourishing baby’s delicate skin. Its 100 percent pure essential oils are diluted to an appropriate strength and formulated to provide a calming aromatic environment. You can rest easy knowing that it is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and vegan friendly.