Though blue tansy is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure Blue Tansy essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
* Blue Tansy is originally from Morocco.
* The extraction method of this oil is stream distilled from flowering plant.
For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in some of our most popular blends, including Valor®, Peace & Calming®, and JuvaFlex®. Now Blue Tansy is available as a single oil for you to diffuse, apply topically, and share!
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
Always dilute with V-6 (natural vegetable oil) | 80% V-6 with 20% essential oil
* Invite relaxation as you slide under the covers with a sweet, floral fragrance during your nighttime routine.
* Relax into the couch during family time with a comforting, sweet aroma during any season.
* Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance creates a welcoming, pleasant environment when diffused. The light aroma also enhances the experience when added to a nightly skin regimen.
[ How to use ]
* Possesses skin-cleansing and soothing properties
* May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
* Can moisturize and help beautify the skin when added to a moisturizer
* Soothes fatigued muscles when combined with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
* Enhance your favorite moisturizer by adding 1 drop of Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
* Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
* Enjoy Blue Tansy’s skin-cleansing benefits by adding it to Epsom salt and V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing bath.
* Has a sweet, floral fragrance
* Creates an uplifting environment when diffused
* Diffuse Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment.
* Add Blue Tansy to your Gentle Mist™ Personal Diffuser and diffuse it around your face to help hydrate and beautify your skin
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. To avoid staining clothing or skin, dilute with a moisturizer or carrier oil. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy. Blue Tansy may stain some surfaces, skin, and clothing. [ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil [ Ingredients ]
* Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil
* †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Camphor (10-17%)
* Sabinene (10-17%)
* Beta-Pinene (5-10%)
* Myrcene (7-13%)
* Alpha-Phellandrene (5-10%)
* Para-Cymene (3-8%)
* Chamazulene (3-6%)
A little story about this oil:
Thanks to our Seed to Seal® quality commitment and conscientious and strategic sourcing, blue tansy is harvested from scalable, sustainable sources. Our dedication to responsible farming allows us to source rare plants like blue tansy and provide our members access to this exclusive oil. Our stringent quality standards make certain that every bottle of essential oil is pure and safe for your family’s use.
* SCIENTIFIC NAME: Tanacetum annuum
* REGION FOUND: Morocco
* PLANT PART USED: Flower
* EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled
* YL REGION: Most Young Living Blue Tansy oil comes from Morocco.
* Blue Tansy essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Young Living: Click here to learn more about the high quality essential oil!