German Chamomile has a calming aroma that helps clear minds and create feelings of peace and patience. Diffuse to enjoy its relaxing and floral scent or add to natural skincare care product to soothe skin sensitivity and support healthy skin.
* Also named as Matricaria recutita
* This plant is originally from Utah, Idaho, Egypt, Hungary
* The extraction method of this oil is steam distilled from the flower.
German Chamomile has a beautiful aroma that helps create a peaceful atmosphere. This oil can be applied neat or as part of massage to desired areas.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part V6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other pure vegetable oil
* apply 2-4 drops on location
* apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points
* inhale directly
Dispels anger, stabilises emotions, and helps release emotions linked to the past. Soothes and clears the mind.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil [ Ingredients ]
* Chamomilla recutita† (Matricaria) flower oil
* †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Chamazulene (2-5%)
* Bisabolol Oxide A (32-42%)
* Trans-Beta-Farnesene (18-26%)
* Bisbolol Oxide B (3-6%)
* Bisbolone Oxide A (3-6%)
* Cis Spiro Ether (4-8%)
ORAC: 218,600 µTE/100g
A little story about this oil: German Chamomile has been the standard reference work for herbal treatments for over 1,700 years from Europe's first authoritative guide.
About Young Living: Click here to learn more about the high quality essential oil!