Ginger has a warm, energizing aroma that can be used to support digestive health traditionally.
Ginger is a popular essential oil with a warm, energizing aroma. It is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant and is part of the Zingiberaceae family. Ginger was used anciently in India and China and was taken to the Mediterranean as early the 1st century AD. Ginger is now found throughout the world, and Ginger essential oil is found in many homes.
* Also named as Zingiber officinale
* This plant is originally from India, China.
* The extraction method of this oil is steam distilled from rhizomes/root.
Ginger essential oil benefits include its topical and aromatic uses, whether the oil is being diffused during a long road trip or applied during a massage. Its spicy, invigorating aroma also makes it popular in the perfume industry.
* EarthKosher Certified
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part V6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other pure vegetable oil
* apply 2-4 drops on location
* apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points
* inhale directly
Fragrant Influence - gentle, stimulating, endowing plysical energy, courage.
[ How to use ]
* Diffuse around your home to create a warm, uplifting environment.
* Use a USB Diffuser to freshen stale air in the car with Ginger’s refreshing aroma. It’s great for everyday errands or full-day road trips.
* Add a couple drops to Ortho Sport® Massage Oil for a post-workout massage.
* Incorporate it into your morning skin care regimen to experience its energizing aroma and support healthy-looking skin.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
* Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil
* †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Zingiberene (30-40%)
* Beta-Sesquiphellandrene (8-19%)
* 1, 8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) + Beta-Phellandrene (4-10%)
* AR Curcumene (5-10%)
* Camphene (5-9%)
ORAC: 99,300 µTE/100g
A little story about this oil:
Traditionally used to combat nausea. Women in the West African country of Senegal weave belts of ginger root to restore their mates' sexual potency.
About Young Living: Click here to learn more about the high quality essential oil!