* Also named as Anthemis nobilis
* This plant is originally Utah, France
* The extraction method of this oil is steam distilled from flowering top
Roman Chamomile has a sweet, herbaceous aroma with notes of bright apple. Its warmth and gentleness can help create a relaxing and calming atmosphere that can make a wonderful addition to children’s nurseries or play areas. Soothing to all types of skin, it’s often used in skin and hair products and even perfumes. Roman Chamomile is a key ingredient in many of Young Living’s most popular blends, including Awaken™, Forgiveness™, and Joy™.
Chamomile has been used as an herbal remedy since ancient times. The word chamomile is derived from the Greek words khamai, meaning on the ground, and melon, meaning apple—likely because of its distinct fruity aroma. Roman Chamomile is a low-growing plant with parsley-like leaves and daisy-like flowers. The flowers are steam distilled to create Roman Chamomile essential oil.
* EarthKosher Certified
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
* apply 2-4 drops on location
* apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points
* inhale directly
Fragrant Influence: Because it is calming and relaxing, it can combat depression, insomnia, and stress. It minimizes anxiety, irritability, and nervousness. It may also dispel anger, stabilize the emotions, and help to release emotions that are linked to the past.
* Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study.
* Apply to the bottoms of feet before bed as part of your family’s evening routine.
* Combine with Citrus Fresh™ for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings.
* Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
* Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine.
* Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil [ Ingredients ]
* Chamaemelum nobile (Roman chamomile) oil
* †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Isobutyl Angelate + Isamyl Methacrylate (30-35%)
* Isoamyl Angelate (12-22%)
* Methyl Allyl Angelate (6-10%)
* Isobutyl n-butyrate (2-9%)
* 2-Methyl Butyl Angelate (3-7%)
ORAC: 240 µTE/100g
[ A little story about this oil ] Used in Europe for skin regeneration. For centuries, mothers have used chamomile to calm crying children, combat digestive and liver ailments, and relieve toothaches.
About Young Living: Click here to learn more about the high quality essential oil!