Tangerine essential oil is rich in antioxidant d-limonene, its sweet citrus aroma is refreshing and relaxing, giving a boost to your mood!
* Also known as Citrus reticulate
* This plant is originally from Brazil
* The extraction method is cold pressed from rind.
Tangerine essential oil is extracted by cold pressing the rind of the tangerine fruit. Tangerines, which are part of the Rutaceae family, likely originated in Southeast Asia and have since spread to subtropical areas around the world. Like the fresh citrus fruit, Tangerine oil is loved by children and adults alike, with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset.
Because of its appealing aroma, Tangerine oil uses include a wealth of topical and aromatic applications. Use its cleansing benefits in your morning skin care routine for an added boost or apply it to your temples before study time or meditation. Its fragrant, calming aroma also makes it an important part of Young Living favorites such as Peace & Calming®, Joy™, and Citrus Fresh™.
* EarthKosher Certified
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
Dilute 1 part essential oil with 1 part V6 Vegetable Oil Complex or other pure vegetable oil
* apply 2-4 drops on location
* apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points
* inhale directly
Fragrant Influence: Promotes happiness, calming, helps with anxiety and nervousness. A Mie University study found that citrus fragrances boosted immunity, induced relaxation, and reduced depression (Komori, et al., 1995)
* Diffuse at work or at home to infuse your space with a sweet, refreshing aroma.
* Add to a gentle facial cleanser for extra cleansing benefits and beautifying properties.
* Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops of oil with 2 cups of water in a glass spray bottle. Spray around the house for a fresh, clean scent.
* Place a couple drops of oil on cotton balls to stash in your car air vents. They’ll disperse a refreshing, citrus scent that’s perfect for rush hour.
Caution: Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after apply product.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after apply product.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil [ Ingredients ]
* Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) rind oil
* †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Limonene (90-97%)
* Gamma-Terpinene (0.3-3%)
* Myrcene (1-3%)
About Young Living: Click here to learn more about the high quality essential oil!