*Proven within 30 minutes of contact to kill 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus. Tested following the dilution ratios listed on label.
* Ultra-concentrated, versatile formula
* Suited for virtually every surface in your home, including carpets, floors, counters, glass, walls, and more
* Effective, deep clean without the harsh or dangerous chemicals found in many traditional cleaning products
* Formulated with plant-based ingredients
* No harsh chemical smell
* Non-abrasive solution that rinses clean and leaves no residue
* Safe for septic systems
[ How to use ]
Use for household cleaning purposes as needed. Dilute or use straight for extra strength. Dilution ratios are listed on the label.
Dilution Ratios * Most cleaning applications: 30 units of water to 1 unit of Thieves Household Cleaner
* Heavy degreasing: 15 units of water to 1 unit of Thieves Household Cleaner
* Light degreasing: 50 units of water to 1 unit of Thieves Household Cleaner
* Glass Cleaning: 50 to 100 units of water to 1 unit of Thieves Household Cleaner
You may apply Thieves Household Cleaner to uses other than the above. When first cleaning plastics, fabrics, or finished surfaces such as wood, perform a spot test on an inconspicuous area. Should staining occur, discontinue use immediately.
CAUTIONS - Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
[ Size ] 428ml
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Alkyl Polyglucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Thieves [ Eugenia Caryophyllus† (Clove) Bud Oil, Citrus Limon† (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata† Leaf Oil, and Rosmarinus Officinalis† (Rosemary) Leaf Oil], and Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate ],
†100% pure essential oil
[ Story about Thieves Household Cleaner ]
Replace the harsh chemicals in your home with Young Living’s trusted Thieves Household Cleaner. Formulated with all the power of nature and infused with therapeutic-grade essential oils, this versatile solution is created with naturally occurring surfactants derived from coconut and sugars and can be used on virtually any surface in your home. With this economical, ultra-concentrated formula, all you need is a single capful, combined with water, to create an entire bottle’s worth of effective cleaner that leaves behind no chemical residue! With simple, plant-based ingredients and a revitalizing aroma like no other, Thieves Household Cleaner empowers you to thrive in a new and inspired toxin-free lifestyle.
[ About Thieves® Household Cleaner]
With so many uses, Thieves Household Cleaner is the only tool you need for cleaning virtually all of your home’s surfaces. This ultra-concentrated, versatile formula delivers a powerful clean without the unwanted presence of harmful, abrasive chemicals.
[ Questions ]
Q: What are the dilution ratios for this product? A: The dilution instructions are noted on the back of the product bottle. It is one part solution for each: * Most cleaning applications … 30 part water
* Heavy degreasing … 15 part water
* Light degreasing … 50 part water
* Glass … 50 or 100 part water
Cleaning Recipes: * All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
* Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
* Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
Q: Can this product be used on stainless steel appliances? A: This product is fine for use on stainless steel appliances.
Q: Can Thieves Household Cleaner be used on leather? A: This product may only be used on leather in extremely diluted form. We do suggest performing a small spot test in an inconspicuous location to ensure there are no adverse effects to using this product on the surface.
Q: Is Thieves Household Cleaner harmful to animals such as cats and dogs? A: This product is safe for use around children and pets.