* Shipping & Returns
* The very heart of the Treehut brand and the start of it all. The Classic Collection was thought out in Bali amongst the cultural blend of the modern and nature. The duality and balance of design, using stunning natural wood, manifests the Treehut world. This is the defining watch for the casual outdoor adventurist that appreciates wearing a little piece of nature wherever they go.
The Classic Ebony Theo Monochrome Leather watch is equipped with high-quality Japanese quartz movement and a genuine leather strap with a 45mm case. Its minimalist design makes it a fantastic everyday watch.
• Watch case made from real wood • Japanese quartz movement • Strap made from genuine leather• High-quality soft genuine leather for your everyday wear• Minimalist design• Durable & long-lasting
• Next business day shipping if no engraving services needed.
* On-Time Shipping Guaranteed: Please refer to the checkout page to see the shipping timeframe. We work with DHL, USPS, UPS with regular daily pickups from Monday to Friday. We do not see any delay with all the shipping methods for US domestic, Canada and international countries. For details on shipping time based on carrier and country: view Shipping Detail Page or at checkout shipping option page.
Returns: All none engraved products are eligible for return and exchange within 30 days. Please call or email us for instructions.
Product Warranty: We warranty all merchandise against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of shipping, and we will issue an exchange for a new product.
* Engraving will be done on the back of the watch. Please limit the characters of engraving according to the instruction above the engraving box. Customized items or engraved items are refundable and exchangeable also but we will deduct a reasonable $25 engraving and work fee on return. Hope you understand! Much love from Treehut!
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning
Our Love Against The Grain
Treehut, started 6 years ago from a basement garage in San Francisco, is the team who pioneered and dedicated to designing and customizing over 500 designs of nature inspired timepieces and accessories. >