Derived from Ancient Greek Astrology, each candle corresponds to a constellation.
Cepheus, The King
Burn, and invoke Cepheus' powers of Actualization, Knowledge, Stability, and Grounding.
Fragrance Notes: White Oak, Patchouli, Misted Sandalwood, Teak Amber, Earthy Moss, Soft Musk
Hand-poured, 60-hour, soy-blend candles crafted in Los Angeles by artists. Beautiful gold foil label on a glass vessel. The gorgeous box depicts the constellation in gold foil.
You have 14 days to return your purchase.
Mail returns to:
12507 Pauls Valley Rd
3A, austin, TX 78737.
We hope you love your item—but in the rare case that you don't, here's our return policy:
- You may return your unused/unworn item in it's original packaging for a full refund within 14 days.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping cost.
- We do our best ship items to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, please let us know within 5 days and we will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Please keep in mind that many of the Spitfire Girl products are hand made, using organic materials. There will likely be variations in color, texture, finish and wood grain.
Read full policy